The Seattle Online Broadcasters Association Community represents the largest community of streamers in the Seattle area.
Join Seattle Online Broadcasters Association for Raid Train supporting St. Jude PLAY LIVE this Saturday. Community members Rebornnora, Greilark with Visuals by AbstractAMCR, KuyaNine, and Dezsaras will be streaming on their Twitch channels in the evening. The first stream starts at 4PM Pacific Time.
Check out their channels from the links above and fundraising campaigns in the Events section in the Discord and sign up for notifications when they go live.
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Our mission is clear: Finding cures. Saving children.®
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food – so they can focus on helping their child live.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped increase the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since we opened more than 50 years ago. We won’t stop until no child dies from cancer.
- St. Jude shares the breakthroughs it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
- Unlike other hospitals, the majority of funding for St. Jude comes from generous donors.\
To kick things off, join Kenley, KisakaToriama, and NinjaFalcon on my Twitch channel (https://twitch.tv/kenley) at 1PM Pacific Time on Saturday as we talk about Raid Train, our participants, and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Stick around at 2PM and watch SimplyGabby, alchemistjoker, and Chet, and myself get torn asunder by bloodthirsty space aliens in The Anacrusis before we raid into the Raid Train at 4PM. with Rebornnora.
There will be extra fun incentives in case you would like to make our survival experience a little bit more challenging – stay tuned for those.
For more updates, join the SOBA Discord server!